BSBSUS501 Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability RTO Training Resources
Get a complete BSBSUS501 Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability training resources kit so your RTO can deliver and assess this popular unit of competency separately, or as part of a high-value vocational qualification!
Compliant Learning Resources will provide your RTO with BSBSUS501 materials designed to help your students develop desirable skills and knowledge to increase their employability and pursue new career opportunities.
Your BSBSUS501 Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability vocational training and assessment resources package includes:
- Unlimited Student License – so you can train and assess as many students as you want!
- Learner Assessment Workbooks – with assessment tasks for your learners
- Learner Resources – with learning materials for your students to study
- Trainer Manual – with unit information for your trainer
- Assessor Assessment Workbooks – with benchmark answers for your assessors
- PowerPoint Presentations – to support classroom or webinar delivery of the qualification
- Access to Simulated Business resources (templates, policies, procedures etc) to support your students to complete the course
Your RTO will also receive an unlimited student license, meaning you can deliver and assess training to as many students as you want using this learning and assessment resource.
BSBSUS501 RTO Training Materials
This VET resources package includes training materials for a single unit of competency, BSBSUS501 Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability. Using these RTO materials, you can deliver this UOC as an individual unit, as part of a skill set, or as a core or elective unit in a qualification. This unit of competency is also included as part of some qualification packages sold by Compliant Learning, so check our other training materials for sale if you need a full set of learning resources to deliver your course.
For more information about the BSBSUS501 Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability unit, including qualifications that include this unit, elements and performance criteria, performance evidence, knowledge evidence, and assessment conditions, check the official training.gov.au page here – BSBSUS501 Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability.
Unlimited Student License!
Our unlimited student license model means you purchase the BSBSUS501 training resource once and deliver and assess training for as many students as you want with no additional fees! This is a self-contained VET training resource, meaning it comes with assessment tools AND learner guides with learning content for your students. No additional textbooks or per-student fees required!
Virtual Workplace Resources
This BSBSUS501 Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability training and assessment materials package is supported by a Simulated Business intranet site which includes additional “workplace” resources to help you deliver and assess this qualification easily, and offer training to more students. These resources may include materials like policies and procedures, templates, forms, case studies, simulated client files, meeting minutes and more.
In most cases, this means your RTO will have the option to provide a fully simulated assessment pathway. This opens up opportunities for you to deliver vocational training to domestic students without a job, and international students who are not in Australia or don’t have the right to work in Australia. It also speeds up training delivery for your students with a job, as they can access the materials they need 24/7 and keep studying without having to stop and wait to retrieve documents from their workplace.
Developer, Licensing & Support
This is BSBSUS501 Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability learning resources package is written and maintained by Precision Group Pty Ltd. Licensing and support for this unit of competency will be provided by Precision Group Pty Ltd.
Enquire now and get this premium BSBSUS501 Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability learning and assessment resources bundle for your RTO today!
You will receive Learner Resource, PowerPoint Presentation, Simulated Business Access, Trainer Manual, Learner Assessment and Assessor Assessment
BSBSUS501 Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability Training Materials License Terms
Resources developed by Precision Group Pty Ltd are provided with a “One-Off” License Fee with Unlimited Students – meaning you pay one upfront fee and there are no ongoing per-student or annual license fees!
Precisions’s One-Off BSBSUS501 Unit Resource License Fees include:
- Unlimited student license (NO additional per-student fees)
- No ongoing fees for use of the resources
- Access to the virtual workplace resources (one login per student, works for 12 months after first login)
- No time limit on use of the resources
- New releases, resource updates and other materials will be available for additional fees
- Assessment Tools can be uploaded to your LMS or printed, and are editable
- Learner Guides can be uploaded to your LMS or printed, and are not editable
- Resources are delivered in digital format (Word, PDF etc) for easy distribution
BSBSUS501 Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability Individual Unit Package
In this single unit of competency package, you will receive training and assessment resources for single unit of competency.
- BSBSUS501 Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability
This version first released with BSB Business Services Training Package Version 1.0.
Evidence of the ability to:
- scope and develop organisational policies and procedures that comply with legislative requirements and support the organisation’s sustainability goals covering at a minimum:
- minimising resource use
- resource efficiency
- reducing toxic material and hazardous chemical use
- employing life cycle management approaches
- continuous improvement
- plan and implement sustainability policy and procedures including:
- agreed outcomes
- performance indicators
- activities to be undertaken
- assigned responsibilities
- record keeping, review and improvement processes
- consult and communicate with relevant stakeholders to generate engagement with sustainability policy development, implementation and continuous improvement
- review and improve sustainability policies.
Note: If a specific volume or frequency is not stated, then evidence must be provided at least once.
To complete the unit requirements safely and effectively, the individual must:
- outline the environmental or sustainability legislation, regulations and codes of practice applicable to the organisation identify internal and external sources of information and explain how they can be used to plan and develop the organisation’s sustainability policy
- explain policy development processes and practices
- outline organisational systems and procedures that relate to sustainability
- outline typical barriers to implementing policies and procedures in an organisation and possible strategies to address them.
Assessment must be conducted in a safe environment where evidence gathered demonstrates consistent performance of typical activities experienced in the sustainability field of work and include access to:
- relevant legislation, regulations, standards and codes
- relevant workplace documentation and resources
- case studies and, where possible, real situations
- interaction with others.
Assessors must satisfy NVR/AQTF assessor requirements.
Companion Volume implementation guides are found in VETNet - https://vetnet.education.gov.au/Pages/TrainingDocs.aspx?q=11ef6853-ceed-4ba7-9d87-4da407e23c10